04/07/18.

there is a difference between loving someone and loving the idea of someone. i didnt realize that until i met you. you have taken all my broken pieces and helped piece them back together again. you make me feel like i matter. you take all my flaws and see past them. you remind me what its like to be happy. you spoil me and by that i mean by rubbing my back, holding the door for me, watching chick flicks even though i know you would much rather do something else. you are fine with staying in and cooking dinner instead of going out. you understand that i go to school and work full time and you still make time for me. you make me feel like the luckiest person in the world. even though im not the smartest or prettiest, even though im not perfect you remind me how perfect i am to you. i am forever grateful and i fall more and more in love with you every day. you are my person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when home isnt home

an open letter to my depression

things i wish i could tell you