hair

 i want to shave my head so no one can ever grab it again so that no one can ever touch me like that again. i keep telling myself that it was never my fault and that i did everything i could that night. that i trusted my gut. listened to my body. but it feels fake. i just want the nightmares to stop. the flashbacks to stop. the feeling of his body against me pinning my hands down and grabbing my hair to stop. i want to scrub my skin until i no longer feel him on my skin. why is my brain tormenting me with these memories? why is my brain replaying this scene over and over again? its like a train wreck i know is coming but i cant stop it or look away. i want to shave my head but today we just pin it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

an open letter to my depression

when home isnt home

it gets better