losing

i always saw others who would get in big fights and lose each other. i swore to myself that i would not let that happen. and when it finally did i denied it. my friends told me i was better off without you even though i felt like i couldnt live without you. they told me that it wasnt worth fighting for but i wanted to prove them wrong. instead i was the one who got proved wrong. i felt like i wasnt worth fighting for, that i didnt matter that much because you left. i lost you. i mustve done something wrong to make you want to leave. it had to have been me because why else would you leave?
you told me that "no matter what im not going to leave you completely" were those just empty words or did you actually mean it? maybe my friends were right and i will be better off without you. maybe theyre right. maybe i am better off without you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

when home isnt home

an open letter to my depression

things i wish i could tell you